- Examination fee – Php 100.00
- 2 pcs. 1×1 ID picture (black & white / colored)
- Letter of recommendation / certification (the letter should be duly signed by the parish priest certifying that the applicant is involved in the church activities through the mandated organizations).
- Tax exemption or Certificate of Non-Income Tax Payer
- Copy of the latest 2 months electric bill
- AGE OF APPLICANT should be within the range of 17-25 years old.
- HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE
TVED ENROLMENT PROCEDURE
- 1. Submit the required documents to the Records clerk at the Registrar’s Office and get your
- Original copy of high school report card / College level – CTC w/ TOR for Evaluation purposes.
- Baptismal certificate (original copy)
- NSO- Birth Certificate (original copy)
- Health Certificate / Medical Clearance / Chest X-ray (original Copy)
- Barangay Clearance (original)
- Police Clearance / NBI (original)
- 2 pcs. Clean Long Size Brown Envelopes
- 1 pc. 1×1 ID PICTURE (Colored/Black & white)
- Tax Exemption Certificate from the BIR (original copy)
- Marriage Certificate if married (Photocopy)
- These requirements should be placed inside a long size envelope.
- 2. Fill-out completely your Enrolment form, Students Agreement & I.D. Form.
- 3. Pay Enrollment fee for BUILDING WIRING INSTALLATION- NC II , MACHINING-NC II, WOOD &
FURNITURE TECHNOLOGY & for HANDYMAN SKILLS TRAINING PROGRAM at the ACCOUNTING
- 4. Submit the Enrolment Form and present your Official Receipt at the Registrar’s Office.
- 5. Students must have their pictures taken for their ID card at the TVED OFFICE.
- 6. Have your Trainee’s Agreement Form signed by your parent/ guardian at the TVED OFFICE.
- 7. Be back to Don Bosco on designated date or as scheduled for the Orientation
Note: Parents/ Guardians must accompany the trainee during enrolment.
ENROLMENT FEE MUST BE PAID IN FULL.For more details, please contact the TRAINING DIRECTOR, or the ASST. TRAINING DIRECTOR @ 2731127 / 2731128 / 2732301, Local 109, 115, anytime during office hours.